List of active policies
|LMS ITM Global School User Policy||Site policy||All users|
April 5, 2021
April 5, 2021
ORDER FOR LMS/ MOODLE ONLINE CLASSES
- Attendance of all the students is MANDATORY and they have to attend all the classes for that particular day. The attendance will be marked separately for every class on any particular working day.
- If at all a particular student is unable to attend a class for any reason, the parent is requested to send an email for the same.
- These LMS/MOODLE online classes are totally free of cost and the ITM Global School Management has taken this initiative to help students to cope with their curriculum, so that they will not face any problem with the same upon joining their physical classes.
- Students need not worry for their respective subject text book availability. All they need to do is to pay proper attention to your teachers, and to step-by-step teaching, which will be full of videos, worksheets, assignments, quiz, etc. The photos of the relevant Chapters will be provided by the Teachers through Broadcast or Email. Please contact GT/Coordinators for any queries.
- Students will complete the HW of their online LMS/ MOODLE classes and upload the same to their respective Subject Teachers, latest by 4:30 pm for checking. Teachers will revert back with their constructive feedback by the end of the day.
- Also note that at the end of the online class, students need to clear all their doubts, ask questions, solve questions, etc. Subject teachers will try and solve at least 60% of the same at the spur of the moment and the remaining 40% will be solved and answered at the end of the day. Students will have to login through the website of ITM Global School only. The Manual for the same will be provided for the process.
- Dear students, kindly note that these LMS/ MOODLE online classes will be considered as one of the FA tools for each of the Terms.
- The Parent should monitor the student, so as to make sure that they are using the LMS platform only, and not misusing the device at any given time.
- Parents are requested to kindly monitor and abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the ITM Global School Management during the conduction of these LMS/MOODLE classes.
- As parents, you are expected to ensure to the ITM Global School authorities that the First Installment of the Academic Year 2021-2022 will be paid by 21st August 2021, and that you will be liable to pay the fees due for the session 2021-22, if you Agree to the terms and conditions of this online document. We take it that as the parent or guardian of the student, you are aware of all the conditions of this document and adhere to it in every way. All those who have already paid, a big ‘Thank You!’
Dr Sujash Bhattacharya
ITM Global School, Gwalior